One of the most exciting parts of bringing a new dog home is searching for a suitable name. You cannot just give him a random name as every dog has its own unique characteristics and personality. Besides that, having a new pup is like becoming the parent of a newborn baby. And you cannot just address your baby with arbitrary names. So what if he is not a human?
In fact, it is the very reason you should search for a suitable name for your mute friend. The name you have chosen will decide the kind of response you will receive from your hairy companion.
You can begin your name-searching mission with the English alphabet “E.” As far as names are concerned, it is a very uncommon letter. But this unconventionality is the very reason you should use the letter “E.” It will enable you to select a unique name for your pooch.
Male Dog Names Starting With E
Here is a list of some unique names starting with the letter “E” for your new furry best friend:
Things to be Kept in Mind Before Naming Your Dog
A dog’s brain is one-tenth of the size of a human brain. Consequently, it takes a bit of time to process a new word. Therefore, you need to be careful when you select a new name for your pooch. The type of name you choose to address him will determine his response. Here is a list of factors you must consider before naming your pup:
- Select a simple and short name that will enable you to call out to him in a public place or when he is not around you.
- Names with one or two syllables are preferable. It will enable your furry baby to easily remember his name and respond to you.
- Choose a name that has a vowel and a non-palatized (hard) consonant sound. It will enable your pup to hear your voice when you are calling out to him.
- Do not use a very common name as it can confuse your dog when you are in a park or a public place.
- Avoid naming your pup after any of your family members or other pets. It may create confusion for your pooch.
You can address your pup with any adorable names you want. But don’t name it “Eddie” as “Eddie” is one of the most common names used for male dogs. Consequently, your pooch may get confused when you use this name in a public place.
The list mentioned above is comprehensive enough to help you select a suitable name with the letter “E” for your pup. However, if you are still not satisfied and want to name your dog after a famous character, call him “Everest.”
“Everest” is one of the six fearless puppies of the 2013 adventurous cartoon series “Paw Patrol,” If your dog is brave, strong, and intelligent, “Everest” is the perfect name for him.